Single and multi tenant solutions ranging between 1.000 m2 and 50.000 m2
Business location for up to 50.000 m2
We are glad to examine the possibility of tailored, single and multi tenant solutions ranging between 1.000 m2 and 50.000 m2. At present, 3.000 m2 of office and service-sector space is available for occupation in the second half of 2014 (approx. 1.000 m2 per story).
- Excellent accessibility (close to Lucerne, Zurich Airport within 30 minutes' travel distance)
- High-grade workplace cluster on the Zurich – Zug – Lucerne development corridor
- International flair and proximity to major centers, universities and airport
- Highly skilled local workforce
- Business-friendly authorities
- Favorable taxation levels
- Innovative and financially powerful investor responsible for design, construction and operation of quarter
- Architecture and landscaping create attractive spatial composition offering high amenity
- CO2-free energy concept
- Wide variety of residential units on site
- Existing amenities: fitness center, daycare center, catering outlets (at planning stage)
- Planning permission secured and test planning completed
- Realization of customized solutions within 2.5 years.
Urban quarter / CO2-free
At the Suurstoffi site near Rotkreuz train station, the Zug Estates Group is building an integrated, traffic-free district to house some 1.500 residents and around 2.500 workplaces.
The groundbreaking ceremony for development of the 10-hectare site in Risch Rotkreuz took place in summer 2010. The first development phase, comprising 228 rental apartments and approx. 13.000 m2 of commercial space, was completed in summer 2013. The quarter now accommodates around 400 residents, a similar number of workers, and some 80 school and pre-school children.
The Suurstoffi district boasts a wide range of apartment types to cater for all age groups, contemporary, easily accessible workplaces and generous, high-amenity open spaces enhanced by water features, an adventure playground and high biodiversity. The development sets new standards in terms of sustainability. To achieve CO2-free operation, energy is provided by a site thermal network ("anergy network") based on a borehole heat exchanger system. This allows the buildings to be heated and cooled by geothermal energy, without consumption of fossil fuel. The necessary electricity is produced on site by means of photovoltaic installations. A second development phase for completion by 2015, with an investment volume of approx. CHF 100 million, will add an office building and a 156-unit residential estate of eco-friendly composite masonry-and-timberwork design, which will be the largest wood construction project of its kind in central Switzerland. A residential tower and additional office buildings are planned for a third phase, to be implemented in response to user demand.
First Movers / Services
- Novartis - Swiss headquarters with around 400 workplaces
- ONE Training Center - Fitness facilities covering 1.500 m2
- Swiss International School - 400 places, from kindergarten to high school level
- Zimballo daycare center
- Musical KITA
- Mobility and Hitch-Hike site
- Catering and healthcare at planning stage
Zug Estates AG Industriestrasse 12 | CH-6300 Zug
Laura Meier | Head of Sales
T +41 41 799 40 66 | M +41 79 932 40 27 | Kontakt aufnehmen