Industrial Site Vial in Domat/Ems
Domat/Ems is one of the largest developed industrial zones in Switzerland covering an area of ca. 200,000 m2. Situated at a prime location and at attractive conditions.
Welcome to the Industrial Site Vial in Domat/Ems
The largest industrial zone in the Grisons is at the same time, one of the largest developed industrial zones in Switzerland covering an area of more than 200,000 m2. Situated at a prime location and at attractive conditions, Domat/Ems offers industrial land for innovation-oriented companies in the fields of life science, medtech, Biosciences, plastics/chemistry, electronics/sensor technology, mechanical engineering and ICT. The first settlement of a medtech company will be in 2016.
Excellent site development:
- Directly along the north-south axis Munich/Stuttgart–Milan and linked via the A3 with Zurich/Basle
- Rail connection: Federal Swiss Railway and the regional Rhaetian Railways
- Directly by the motorway access
- an ideal entry into sales markets (Stuttgart, Munich and Milan can be reached by road in 2 - 3 hours)
- an intact environment close to nature
- schools and universities in the vicinity
- a competitive tax climate
- a well-trained labour force
- close to world famous tourist destinations
- perfect conditions for innovation-oriented companies
- fields of life science, medtech, Biosciences, plastics/chemistry, electronics/sensor technology, mechanical engineering and ICT etc.
Purchasing or long leasing:
The developed land can be purchased or a long leasing is also possible.
- Owner: Canton of Grisons
- Contact: Economic Development and Tourism Agency
- Services: We can provide information, coordination or advisory services for interested companies and investors in settlement and expansion issues.
More information: awt.gr.ch or +41 (0)81 257 23 42